Planning 10 days mid to end of April on the North Shore, yet
as we do more research it appears that the ocean may still be
a bit too rough for snorkeling//kayaking/paddle-boarding
and a Napali boat trip.
We are now considering splitting our time between the South/ East shores
and then heading up North.
Any lodging ideas for the South/East shores would be appreciated-
we would not enjoy a large resort-a bit more low key would suit us.
Along with snorkeling, we'll visit Waimea Canyon and the State Park.
Please let us know your thoughts & ideas !
All Experiences with North & South Shores welcome !
Kauai Dilemma: Those In the Know -North Shore Water Too Rough ?
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 5 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 8 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 NYC
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 19 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 20 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 21 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 22 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 23 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 24 hello guys....
- 25 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop