We are going to Hawaii for first time this summer w/our 11 & 6yo. We will stay in Oahu and wanted to try another Island. Would you recommend Kauai, Maui or Big Island? We love beaches, pools and some activities/sights. Also, how long would you recommend to stay in Oahu & other island? Our kids are excellent travelers and spent last summer vacation in Portugal and Italy so they are very flexible (but of course love the water). Any recommendations would be appreciated - I am having a hard time deciding.
Kauai, Maui or Big Island w/kids
- 1 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 7 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!