We are headed for the first time to Hawaii late July w/our kids (11 & 6yo). We will go to Oahu to visit Arizona, etc. for a few days and want to visit another island. We are torn between Maui & Kauai (decided to save BI for another time). We love beaches, some sight seeing, snorkeling, etc. Since we are staying in Oahu, I am concerned that Oahu & Maui may be too crowded/touristy and Kauai will be a better balance. However, thought Maui would be interesting and fun too perhaps more to do. Either way, I realize I can't go wrong w/either island but still would love some input. What would you recommend?
Thank you so much.
Kauai or Maui w/kids
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 3 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 10 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 Luxor Egypt
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 New York City Parking
- 22 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?