Looking for "best of" and "don't miss" tips for the Bourbon Trail in Kentucky. We are traveling from Ohio for 4 nights. We have already toured Woodford so would like to go to Makers Mark and one or two other distilleries. We would like to stay in a bed and breakfast and maybe a night in Louisville or resort type hotel. Suggestions on a horse farm or other places of interest would be welcome. Also, would like any special/unique dining experiences. Any suggestions on hard to find bourbons and best places to buy? Thanks Fodorites...looking forward to responses!
Kentucky Bourbon Trail in March
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Savannah restaurants
- 8 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida