We are traveling to LA and Vegas in November, around thanksgiving. As of now, we are scheduled to fly in to LA on 11/21, and fly out of Vegas on 11/28.
We are still not sure what all we want to do between that. We were thinking Universal and a couple of things in LA and then drive to Vegas. We also plan to cover Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Hoover Dam etc.
But the more we research on internet, we get confused
I was hoping some of you on this forum could help us plan this vacation. What should we cover at each of these locations, how many days at each place and what should be the order of things.
Will really appreciate your help in this regards. Thank you very much everyone,
LA LV in November
- 1 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 2 New York City Parking
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 5 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Priceline, WARNING
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Less commercial beach?
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 14 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 15 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 16 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 17 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 18 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 19 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 22 Kauai golf
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 25 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel