My wife and I are from Australia and will be spending a week in L.A in early February before travelling to Guatemala. For our week in L.A we are doing the touristy thing and staying in and around Hollywood. We both love Mexican food and were hoping for some recommendations for some great Mexican eateries/restaurants around the city. Any assistance is welcomed. Many thanks in advance.
L.A Mexican Restaurant recommendations
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 4 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 5 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 6 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 7 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 8 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 9 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 15 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 16 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 19 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 23 Memphis Tours
- 24 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 25 A Visit to Charleston