I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Motor House
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 16 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 21 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 22 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 23 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 24 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii