I have family coming from out of the country, and I'm trying to plan a nice west coast trip for us all.
We are planing to leave Sunday April 17th and be back in LA by Friday the 22nd.
I thought about going on Hyw 101 and stop at santa Barbara; solvang Monterey Carmel, and arrive to SF on Monday, have a day /two at SF and go to Yosemite park stay a night there and come back to LA.
I need advice on where to stop for the night, where to go and really plan the whole thing.
i was working on something and i would like to get your opinion if it is reasonable and doable;
Sun- leave LA to Santa Barbara, Solvang San Simeon (stay a night)
Mon- hearst castle first tour and go to Monterrey (aquarium) and continue to SF
Wed- Yosemite National Park ( where should we go, stay???)
Thurs- leave early evening and head back to LA
does that sound ok???
LA to SF and Yosemite is it to much???
- 1 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 13 Albuquerque to Denver
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 18 American Airlines reservation question
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 22 Newport, RI Questions
- 23 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 24 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013