As some of you may know I will be whipping off to Aruba come January and I have carefully selected my special plane riding outfit which should be chosen with care and reverence and not worn until the big event even the tags should not be removed until one dresses for the all exciting event. I have some wonderful leather pants but upon prancing around the house I discovered they go SQUEAK SQUEAK! I simply cannot be jaunting around the airport with this or going up and down the aisle in the plane to the restroom making this sound. Is there any special gel or a way of walking that will prevent this? I am sure I am not the only person to encounter this embarassing problem am I? Please help! ***smooch***
Leather pants for special plane ride outfit problem
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 7 Cape Ann area
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 10 Motor House
- 11 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 15 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 16 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 17 stay near newark or nyc
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Kauai golf
- 20 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 21 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 22 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 23 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 24 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii