My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
- 1 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Seatlle, WA
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston and surrounding area
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 18 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 19 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 20 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013