My husband and I are taking a trip to Lexington and we plan to go to a University of Kentucky Basketball game. I am looking for a hotel suggestion that will give us good access to get to the stadium and is close to the down town area. He and I plan on sightseeing during the day (Wild Turkey, Woodford and TownBranch distilleries along with the horse park). The game starts at 4pm. I have two questions:
1) hotel suggestion
2) do you think we can do all of that in one day. If not, what should we leave off? (note: we are doing the other 4 distilleries the day before as we will be driving from Nashville to Lexington and stopping along the way)
Lexington, KY - Basketball
- 1 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 2 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 3 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Minneapolis Hotel
- 7 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 8 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 9 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 10 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Luxor Egypt
- 15 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 California, Northern
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 New York City Parking
- 23 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!