I appreciate many helpful posts about an upcoming Oct trip to NH and Me. I have gotten enough info to concern me about lobster restaurants being closed after Oct 1. we plan to drive the coast of Maine during the first week of Oct. Is there a good lobster house on the coast somewhere near Camden that will be open the first week of Oct ?
local help on a lobster house on coast in Oct
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 3 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 4 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 5 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 6 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 10 Seatlle, WA
- 11 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 12 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 13 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 19 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 20 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Around North America (cruise)
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Boston and surrounding area