My husband and I are driving a loop from Portland down the Oregon coast to about Crescent City or so then over to Ashland, Bend and back to Portland. It will be the end of August to the first week in September; about 10 days. We have lodging for all our stops except for the redwood forest area/southern tip of our journey. I've been considering Brookings and Crescent City but just haven't found something I like yet. I'm looking for an inn or cabin or motel. We aren't real picky. I would appreciate any thoughts, ideas on lodging for this part of our trip. Thanks.
Lodging for redwood forest trip
- 1 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 2 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Albuquerque to Denver
- 5 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 6 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 7 Using public transit in San Diego
- 8 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Help with NYC transit
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Boston Area College Tour
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 D.C. in a day
- 24 Door County
- 25 10 Days in Maine