I'm looking for somewhere to go for a long weekend on the east coast. I want to get to the resort and not have to leave. It doesn't have to be all-inclusive, I'm just looking for something with more than one dining option or one that has dining options in walking distance. And a beach is a must!! Looking to go first weekend of May so its go to be warm!! It doesn't have to adults only but I'm not bringing my kids so... Appreciate any suggestions.
Looking for a beach resort on the east coast similar to Sandals
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 6 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 7 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 8 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Luxor Egypt
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 stay near newark or nyc
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 New York City Parking
- 19 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 20 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 21 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 24 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 25 Newport, RI Questions