My husband has been wanting to visit this new national park for some time. I can't seem to get excited about it because from the little I've read, it sounds like a big swamp. There also doesn't seem to be a lot of info about it online. I would appreciate any info you might have about the place. We were thinking of maybe going this weekend. Also, if we stay one night in Colbumbia, what else is there to do in that area?
Looking for any information about Congaree Nat'l Park in SC
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Priceline, WARNING
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 10 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 21 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints