We will be going to Las Vegas this summer and my daughter would love to find somewhere to mine for gemstones. Are there any places within a reasonable driving distance of Las Vegas? I was searching on the internet and everything seemed to be in the northwest part of the state. I'm looking for somewhere we can drive in a short amount of time and just spend a couple of hours.
Looking for places to gemstone mine near Las Vegas
- 1 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 13 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 14 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 15 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 21 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 22 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 23 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 DC with Kids Trip Report