We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 6 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 7 Boston and surrounding area
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Newport, RI Questions
- 11 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 12 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 14 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 18 Seward to Anchorage
- 19 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 20 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 21 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 24 Car trip from Seattle
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???