We will be in Los Angeles area for 5 days in June was thinking about staying somewhere close to Hollywood for 3 nights and 2 nights closer to the beaches maybe Santa Monica ?Is this best or just have the whole time in 1 place ? Does anyone have any recommendations for good, clean accommodation that wont cost a fortune? Also looking for recommendations for Sight Seeing Tours / Companys? We are thinking about a full day tour encompassing Hollywood, Beverley Hills, Homes of the Movie Stars, Downtown LA & the beaches. All info is appreciated. - thanks
Los Angeles Accom & Sight Seeing
- 1 Denver 1 day in denver
- 2 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 3 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 4 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 7 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 10 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 19 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 20 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 21 Albuquerque to Denver
- 22 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 23 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip