We will be staying in Chelsea next weekend and I am way behind on restaurants. We will be in town for 4 days and are looking for some great spots while we are there for lunch and appetizers/dinner. Our group of 4 has an age range of 42-70 and we love great food and wine. We are not looking for anything inJean-Georges scale, but would like some memorable spots to find throughout the City.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
- 1 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 8 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 Please critique our plan...
- 15 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 16 Gearhart Oregon
- 17 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 18 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 19 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 25 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone