Does anyone have suggestions for luaus, helicopter tours, and snorkeling tours on Maui in December? I am interested in both poistive and negative suggestions and warnings. Are advance reservations needed or can we wake up and decide what to do that day when we know what the weather will be?
Maui-any suggestions for luau, helicopter,snorkling tours?
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Seward to Anchorage
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 6 Car trip from Seattle
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 15 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 16 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 19 Retiring in Colorado
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 24 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 25 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza