I have used the Maui Revealed guide book once in the past. I found it helpful, though there were quite a few suggestions that were complete waste of time. One landowner who was nicely helping us with our directions, laughed and said Oh no , you're using the blue book aren't you. I am going to the Big Island in a few weeks and have the latest Revealed guide book for that island. Does anyone who has used it have warnings for guide book suggestions that are not as they are described, in other words Don't bother.
Maui/ Big Island Revealed Guide Books
- 1 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 2 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 3 hello guys....
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 6 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 7 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 8 Albuquerque to Denver
- 9 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 22 Michigan Beaches
- 23 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 Middlebury vt quickie
- 25 STL Bucket List - College Student