We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 3 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 4 A Visit to Charleston
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 13 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 17 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 18 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 19 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 20 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 21 D.C. in a day
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?