We are getting closer to making a decision about our 30th anniversary trip, Hawaii is on the top of the list. As for which island, we are pretty sure it will be Maui...again! If it aint broke why fix it ? Right? Hotel choice is not so easy for us this time. Our anniversary is on New Years Eve when so many families are traveling. Last time (on our 20th) we stayed at the Grand Wailea and loved it but it was really, really busy with children. This time we are thinking of splurging and trying the Four Seasons. We are just wanting to hear others advice between the Grand Wailea, Fairmont and the Four Seasons. Snorkeling is very important to my husband and as I recall it would not have been possible off the beach at the Grand Wailea, it was very rough. I read somewhere that the snorkeling was great right off the beach at the Four Seasons. For some reason I thought that theses two hotels shared a beach, am I remembering wrong? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Maui hotel choice
- 1 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 New York City Parking
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 12 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 13 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants