Another trip report about a weekend trip to NYC. What could possibly be of interest? I dunno. I just started it. I'm on the bus, winding out of dc. It's an interesting route out H street, along a trolley line to be, past a big cemetery. Bladensburg Road. The National Arboretum. Days Inn and muffler shops. I'm visiting my son. DW visiting friends in Ohio with friends. It's sorta frightening traveling by myself. So far it's been ok. We're passing the baltimore washington parkway sign, just like our last megabus trip. I'm in the front row, top of the bus. Very nice. DS#2 is an intern in the big city. I'm going to stay in a very small room at the Jane Hotel which is in the West Village. Adu has given me a list of restaurants and pastry shops. Tomorrow we'll look for 1/2 price tks at the seaport whatchamacallit. I might have to make stuff up so this trip report will be sufficiently interesting.
megabus, jane hotel, megabus
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints