We are best friends (female) from the UK intending to bit of a road trip - we have just spent 5 great nights in Memphis. We pick up our car hire tomorrow and dont have anything else booked until Las Vegas on 10th Nov! Can anyone suggest the most fun, interesting route to take? We were thinking of including Colorado Springs, Salt Lake Cty, Grand Canyon & Hoover Dam - or if anyone has any other ideas, that would be great - thanks.
Memphis to Las Vegas (duration 5 weeks)
- 1 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 4 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 5 Baseball Road Trip
- 6 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 12 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 13 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 14 Using public transit in San Diego
- 15 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 20 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 21 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 22 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 23 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando