We (including a 2-year-old) are taking a cruise from Miami to Bahama in September. We're planning to stay 4 days in Miami after the cruise. We're thinking to take a day trip to Key West if it's not raining. Several friends told me not to take a little toddler to Key West as there were a lot of homeless there. Is that true? Is it safe there? How the drive back to Miami at night? We are going to stay in Miami Downtown. Are there any beaches good for little kid other than the South Beach? Thank you in advance for your response!
Miami and Key West
- 1 Minneapolis Hotel
- 2 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 3 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 12 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 17 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 18 Luxor Egypt
- 19 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 20 stay near newark or nyc
- 21 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 New York City Parking
- 25 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?