We are planning a trip from London to San Fran with 3 nights in SF followed by a week in a camper van exploring Yosemite etc. We plan on stopping in Miami for a relaxing beach holiday and some sunshine on the way back. Perhaps a bit of luxury after roughing it in the camper for a week!?
We are not sure whether to do 4,5 or 7 days or where to base ourselves.
We would love to be right on a beautiful sandy beach but are not into "touristy" areas and would rather be in a quieter area but with some nice restaurants and a relaxed feel, but within an hour of Miami airport.
Are condo/villa rentals minimum 7 days?
Also recommendations for things to do with our toddler as well as the obvious beach time.
Thanks very much
Miami area with 18monrh old for relaxing beach hol
- 1 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 2 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 5 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Savannah restaurants
- 14 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 15 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 16 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 25 Newport, RI Questions