My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
- 1 Newport, RI Questions
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 4 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 8 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US