We will be spending November 7-14 in Naples Florida. While we have been to many Florida cities we have never been to Naples and I'm not finding much here on Naples except for a 5 year old thread on restaurants. We will be at a wedding over the weekend but are looking for restaurant suggestions for the other nights. I would like to keep it casual for the most part. We enjoy seafood, Italian and steaks and we're looking for more fun type places rather than anything too formal. We are staying at the Fifth Avenue Beach Club and anything within walking distance would be great. Restaurants with water views would be great. Any suggestions on activities would be appreciated, although I plan to mostly plant myself at the beach. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Naples Florida restaurants
- 1 surfing in San Diego
- 2 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 3 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 4 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 5 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 6 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 16 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 17 Meredith New Hampshire
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 20 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 24 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 25 Road trip New Jersey to Montana