I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 3 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Priceline, WARNING
- 14 Less commercial beach?
- 15 Washington Wineries
- 16 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 17 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 18 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 19 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 22 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 25 Kauai golf