My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
- 1 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)