My husband, 5 year old daughter and I are planning a ski trip to Utah during the last week of March possibly going into the beginning of April. We went skiing in Utah for the first time in Feb. 2012 and skied at both Alta and Park City. This year we were hoping to stay in Park City because the children's ski program seems better and because there is more going on in terms of restaurants, etc. My concern is that there won't be enough snow in Park City. How have conditions been thus far, and should we be worried? If we stay in Park City and there isn't enough snow is it possible to drive to Alta and Snowbird? Any recommendations on places to stay in the Alta area, or anywhere else that is at a higher altitude and likely to have more snow.
Need Advice Skiing in Utah last week of March
- 1 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!