Never having been to Taos it's been on my "to ski" list for quite awhile. Can anyone give me info on a nice ski friendly hotel there? I'm hearing that there's no much to do at the ski area and that it's better to stay in the actual town of Taos, even tho it's sounds like a bit of a ride to the slopes. I plan on flying into ALB and renting a car, then driving to Taos. Any suggestions, hotel or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated. You Fodorites are THE best!
Need help w/ Taos ski vacation-where to stay???
- 1 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 2 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 3 build a nice website
- 4 Red Leather Sofa
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Albuquerque to Denver
- 7 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 8 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 9 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 10 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 11 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 14 Williamsburg VA
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 A Visit to Charleston
- 17 Restos in Boca Raton
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 22 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 23 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 24 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs