I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
- 1 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 9 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 10 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 11 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 12 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please