I'm going to North Hero, VT on Lake Champlain next weekend with a friend. Her cousin, who lives in Ottawa (an ex-pat), had originally planned to come join us, but has now decided it's too risky for her to enter the U.S. right now because of some complicated tax situation she's only recently become aware of. My friend would like to at least meet her cousin for lunch somewhere near the border on the Canadian side, but has no idea where they should go. Can anyone recommend a decent restaurant not too far from the border near Lake Champlain? Thanks for any help.
Need restaurant near border at Lake Champlain
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?