I got some excellent suggestions here for my last 2 trips and hence I am back again. I am thinking about a 4-5 day trip with my family starting this friday. I initially thought about Washington DC (planned that trip earlier but could not make due to Sandy), but it seems that it is going to rain there during the weekend and also on monday-tuesday. So I am not sure where to go.
I am open to suggestions about places where I can drive to, preferably not more than 12 hours drive time each direction. I would like to avoid snowy-icy driving conditions. I will be driving from Springfield, IL.
Thanks for your help.
Need suggestions for a place to go.
- 1 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 Priceline, WARNING
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 17 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 18 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 19 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints