We will be arriving at Ronald Reagan Airport at 10pm on a Friday night. After checking into our hotel in Dupont Circle, we will need to find dinner at a nearby restaurant. Can anyone suggest a restaurant with "nicer" type bar food that serves food really late?
Need suggestions for late dinner in Dupont Circle DC
- 1 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Gearhart Oregon
- 5 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 6 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 7 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 8 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 9 California, Northern
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seatlle, WA
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 21 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Newport, RI Questions
- 24 Meredith New Hampshire
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!