We are in the Boston area and looking for an overnight get away stay in early November.
A nice location is key with activities to do in the area, sightseeing, shopping, restaurants, etc. Something that will excite my children about visiting.
Maximum driving distance from Boston 3 hours please.
New England Getaway with 10 and 13 year old this November
- 1 Seward to Anchorage
- 2 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 10 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 11 Car trip from Seattle
- 12 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 13 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Savannah restaurants
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 23 Retiring in Colorado
- 24 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 25 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls