I've never been to New England and was hoping to get some ideas. Places with a small-town feel, lots of boutiques, restaurants, and coffee shops would be great.
I'm flying into Newark on October 11 and plan on renting a car. We'll be there for about two weeks and would like to spend that first night in Greenwich. After that, we would do a "loop" starting with the inland areas in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, southern Maine. From there, we would travel down the coast eventually coming back to Greenwich.
Any suggestions on where to stop, where to eat, where to lodge. I know I'm booking this kind of late, so hopefully accommodations won't be a problem.
Thanks a bunch!
New England vacation
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida