I am interested in branching out of my norm and trying some new and different restaurants in Honolulu - looking for suggestions. What has opened recently (past year or so) that is worth a vist? No need for five star or great setting. The food quality is most important. Cusine is open as well. But nothing snooty. Mahalo!
New Interesting Restaurants in Honolulu?
- 1 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 2 Washington Wineries
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 5 Less commercial beach?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 10 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 11 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 14 Priceline, WARNING
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Kauai golf
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 21 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 22 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 23 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 24 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 25 JFK to Upper West Side by subway