I am interested in branching out of my norm and trying some new and different restaurants in Honolulu - looking for suggestions. What has opened recently (past year or so) that is worth a vist? No need for five star or great setting. The food quality is most important. Cusine is open as well. But nothing snooty. Mahalo!
New Interesting Restaurants in Honolulu?
- 1 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 6 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 7 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Savannah restaurants
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Middlebury vt quickie
- 17 Denver 1 day in denver
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 20 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 23 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 24 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 25 Albuquerque to Denver