Our daughter and future son-in-law will be spending 4 days of their honeymoon in New Orleans this August. She's looking for suggestions around what are the "must do sites" , "must eat" places, "must do tours" etc. Their room is in the French Quarter and budget is moderate. Any advice will be appreciated!
New Orleans - 4 days - honeymoon - what are the "must do" items
- 1 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 7 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 Boston and surrounding area
- 13 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 25 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???