We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries