We travel to New Orleans regularly twice a year, but it's always spring and fall. I'd like to go to the Red Dress Run in August, but am thinking it'll be hotter than Hades. I'm pretty sure you all will agree with me, but if anybody wants to throw in a, "You'll be fine if you just sit on your balcony and watch everybody go by. Go ahead and go!" I'd appreciate it.
New Orleans in August?
- 1 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 2 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Middlebury vt quickie
- 5 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 6 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 11 hello guys....
- 12 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 13 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 17 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 23 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 24 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?