My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
- 1 Small Sofas
- 2 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 3 New York City Parking
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Priceline, WARNING
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 Less commercial beach?
- 13 Washington Wineries
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 18 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 19 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 20 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 23 Kauai golf
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 San Franciso to Vancouver