My hubby and I have never been to New Orleans/Louisiana. We were thinking of making a trip this December. I wanted to get few tips/suggestions on the following questions I had:
1. How many days would you recommend to enjoy New Orleans.
2. We primarily would like to get a feel of the place, if possible rent a vacation rental for a few days. Is it easy to find vacation rentals in New Orleans?
3. How is the weather generally in Decemeber?
4. Are there any other places around New Orleans that are worth going to for a few days/day trip?
5. Also, if you have any suggestions on what the best things to do in New Orleans in Decemeber - that will be great as well.
New Orleans in december
- 1 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 2 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 3 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 6 Lake Tahoe
- 7 Baseball Road Trip
- 8 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 Moab and Bluff
- 11 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 19 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 20 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 21 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?