We are going on a cruise with New Orleans as the port. We are flying in the night before the cruise and arrive early evening. I wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the port area? We currently have reservations at a Spring Hill Suites about 1 mile from the port according to the maps.
We have a few hours Sat morning and will have a few hours upon return the following morning to check out New Orleans.
Family of 6 - two active grandparents - two late teens (almost 16 & 19) and my husband and myself.
New Orleans Port
- 1 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 2 Seward to Anchorage
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Minneapolis Hotel
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 New York City Parking
- 12 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 Luxor Egypt