We are a family of three, couple with a 19 y.o. spending 3-4 days in New Orleans over xmas,before heading for a reunion in Atlanta. What would be the most interesting stops on the way??? Should we try Natchez and Vicksburg or head to Birmingham and Selma. We all love history, but aren't into visiting plantations/old houses. We've heard there is a civil rights museum somewhere that is good and are debating the coastal route v. inland. Would welcome any and all suggestions and good restaurant/hotel ideas as well. We will have about 3-4 days. Many thanks!
New Orleans to Atlanta: what to include
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 3 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 stay near newark or nyc
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please