Hi everyone I am on my US roadtrip which I will post about fully when I return. It has been amazing so far thanks in no small part to the advice of the Fodors participants so thank you very much! Now, we are in New Orleans, leaving tomorrow, want to get to Nashville ASAP since we really want to see it & we need to drop our rental car to Memphis for a flight home by Monday. So we have 4 days. It looks too far to get from NOLA to Nashville in one day - any suggestions of where to stop off en route if we can't do it in one? Also, once in Nashville we would like to stay centrally but we will have a car and need parking (ouch?) so any well priced but decent inns/hotels would be appreciated. We've avoided chain hotels so far so it would be great to continue with that but it's not a deal breaker. This is the only part of the trip we haven't carefully pre-planned so I hope you can help. Thanks guys!
New Orleans to Nashville by road
- 1 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 2 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 3 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 4 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 5 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 New York City Parking
- 13 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 14 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 15 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 16 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Less commercial beach?
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons