I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
- 1 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 2 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Cape Ann area
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Kauai golf
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 18 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Minneapolis Hotel
- 21 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 22 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 25 Washington Wineries