I am a bit new to posting here so hopefully you can help me. My boyfriend and I are planning a 7 night holiday to New York, Nov 12-19, 2013. I have been given a price for two hotels, 1)The Beacon, near Central Park or 2)The Sheraton on the Hudson, Weehawken. The second hotel seems like a nicer hotel with pool, bar and restaraunt and more amenities but obviously the location is not so central. The Beacon seems like a nice hotel but is working out a bit more expensive obviously because the location is fantastic. My question is, is it better to stay further out for what seems like a better hotel or is the travelling in and out worth it? I have never been to New York so I am unsure about transport and areas.
Any advice you could offer would be great.
New York Accommodation Advice
- 1 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 4 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 How to plan San Diego trip
- 7 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 Airport luggage tamparing
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 12 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 13 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 14 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 15 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 16 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 17 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 20 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 21 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Back to the Lovely City!!