We live only a few hours from NYC so this will not be our only trip there in the next few years. We have one full day to see some sights. We have done American Girl, Dylan's Candy store and other shopping related things we have done. We are looking for a fun place for lunch. We are staying in midtown. We also were interested in trying to get theater tickets but can't find anything less than $90 a ticket. Is there a way to get cheaper tickets or is that just NYC? Thanks for any suggestions.
New York City December Only One Day with Kids (preteen)
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Denver 1 day in denver
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help