I have found 2 hotels which are very comparable in price and quality. One is around the Times Square area and the other is just off Wall Street. I am torn which to book and wondering if anyone has insight into staying in the financial district. The hotel is steps away from the subway. I have been to NY before but didn't really explore the downtown area. I don't see us spending too much time in Times Square but the more cental location is appealing. However the hotel is on a less desirable street.
New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 1 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 2 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 3 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 American Airlines reservation question
- 7 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 8 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 11 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 NYC
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 25 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!