I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
- 1 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 2 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 3 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 4 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 5 Priceline, WARNING
- 6 Less commercial beach?
- 7 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 8 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 9 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 stay near newark or nyc
- 17 New York City Parking
- 18 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 19 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 20 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 25 Driving from Seattle to San Fran