I'm planning a 5 day trip by car from New york to New orleans towards the end of January. I would like to have some suggestions for things to do on the way. It could be an outside trek (although the weather could be a problem), site seeing, museum. anything.
I though about going to Memphis (Graceland and the Gibson factory) and maybe Nashville. Any other ideas?
New york to New orleans
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 3 American Airlines reservation question
- 4 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 7 Car trip from Seattle
- 8 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Middlebury vt quickie
- 11 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 14 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 15 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 16 Albuquerque to Denver
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?