Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
New York - visit on early April or early Aug?
- 1 Professional Management & Association Services
- 2 Around North America (cruise)
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 14 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 15 Boston and surrounding area
- 16 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)