Let me start this discussion by saying that I have been a long time resident of NYC and I thought I knew the weather pattern there quite well, but having lived outside the country for almost 5 years it seems I can't remember things quite so well, so I need your help!
We are planning to take of 8 yr old girl to NYC to show her the place where she was born and spent the first few years. We have 2 windows in the year when we can travel - first 2 weeks in April or first 2 weeks of Aug. Of these 2, which one would be better? Aug can get really hot, but probably more predictable than April? Early April could be cool to downright cold. How has it been the past year?
Planning a break from work wise, April is easier for us, however it is not exactly condusive to picnics in Central park...I am very confused, please help!
New York - visit on early April or early Aug?
- 1 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 New York City Parking
- 7 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 8 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 9 Luxor Egypt
- 10 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 17 Airport luggage tamparing
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Newport, RI Questions
- 20 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 21 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 22 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 23 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 24 How to plan San Diego trip
- 25 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!