In May my wife and I and my brother and adult son are visiting several US cities. We shall have 4 days in New York and I hope you might be able to advise me which area would be both safe to walk to in the evening and yet not too far from the usual 'touristy' sites! Any hotel suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
New York - Which area? Your advice please.
- 1 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 2 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 5 California, Northern
- 6 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Seatlle, WA
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 18 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Newport, RI Questions
- 21 Meredith New Hampshire
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 24 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan