I know I'm posting this a little late, but we're flying out of JFK at 10pm tomorrow for an international flight.. Has anyone had any experience on how traffic is on GWB on Christmas Eve? What time should we leave? I imagine people would want to be in NY by 6.. So would it be safe to leave at 6? I'm just worried we won't make our flight if we have to sit in traffic for 4 hours! -__- please help! Thanks!
NJ to NY - GWB traffic on Christmas Eve - Please help!
- 1 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 8 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 11 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 12 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 15 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Boston and surrounding area
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.