Jet Blue will begin non-stop service between JFK and ABQ in late April. The bad news, for some, is that there will be one flight per day in each direction which will depart evening west bound and as a redeye east bound. Still, this is progress!
Non-stop Flights JFK - ABQ Finally!
- 1 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 2 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Seatlle, WA
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 12 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 13 Memphis Tours
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Meredith New Hampshire
- 16 California, Northern
- 17 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 18 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 21 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 22 Around North America (cruise)
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah