Traveling in late August to Myrtle. We would love to take the Cape May ferry if it works. Thinking about leaving early morning (1 AM) on Saturday. My goal is to limit traffic as much as possible, and clearly stay clear of DC traffic! Suggestions? Thanks!!
Northern NJ to Myrtle Beach
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 6 Around North America (cruise)
- 7 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego